Naranjo Martínez & Asociados Cia. Ltda. & NMSLAW Abogados Cia. Ltda., hereinafter “NMS” recognizes the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data of its employees, clients, and other members of the community. For this reason, we are committed to protecting our users’ privacy and personal data in compliance with the Organic Law for the Protection of Personal Data of Ecuador and other applicable regulations.
II. Collection of personal data
II.1. NMS collects personal data from its users to fulfill its administrative and commercial mission. This data may include, among others:
– Contact information (name, address, email, phone number).
– Financial information (financing, credits),
II.2. NMS will use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
– Administration and management of the relationship with customers and employees.
– Compliance with contractual, legal, tax, and regulatory obligations.
– Communication with employees, customers, and other members of the community.
– Improvement and execution of commercial services offered by NMS.
– Communication of personal data.
– Other purposes provided by law.
II.3. NMS may communicate the personal data of its users to third parties in the following cases:
– When necessary to comply with its legal, regulatory, or contractual obligations.
– When necessary for the management of commercial services, such as sending information about new products.
– When the user has given their express consent for the communication of their personal data to third parties.
III. Personal data protection
NMS will take technical, organizational, and legal security measures to protect the personal data of its users against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or destruction. NMS will keep the personal data of its users for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless its deletion or cancellation is requested.
IV. Rights of the holders of personal data
As holder of personal data, you have the right to:
– Access your personal data and obtain information about its treatment.
– Rectify or update your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Cancel or delete your personal data if they consider that they are no longer necessary for the established purpose or if their processing is illegal.
– Oppose the processing of your personal data if it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms.
– Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and transmit it to another controller if requested and if this is technically possible.
In order to exercise their rights, the holders of the personal data must submit a written request to NMS, specifying the right they wish to exercise and the information necessary to identify the holder of the personal data. The request must be sent to email@example.com. NMS will respond to the holders’ requests within the period established by law.
NMS will collect and process the personal data of its users only with their express consent, except in cases where the law allows processing without the consent of the owner. Consent will be understood as free, informed, specific, and unequivocal when the user has received sufficient information about processing their personal data and has clearly and expressly expressed their agreement.