Our services in the area of banking law encompass advising and following through on negotiations and contracts, as well as handling administrative and judicial proceedings. They include the following:
- Providing comprehensive advising in banking matters.
- Staying abreast of the different types of regulations that can directly or indirectly affect banking and informing clients accordingly.
- Responding to claims brought by financial service users before the Office of the Superintendent of Banks and other administrative oversight agencies (Central Bank of Ecuador, Office of the Ombudsman, etc.).
- Providing legal representation in any claim proceeding filed on behalf of or against a financial institution.
- Training bank personnel on how to handle claims or complaints.
- Negotiating and advising on all types of business contracts and banking products.
- Advising in the process of registering auxiliary financial service companies and auxiliary payment service companies with the Office of the Superintendent of Banks and the Central Bank of Ecuador, respectively.