María Isabel specializes in Tax and Financial Law. She is an Engineer in Business Administration, Master in Financial Management and Master in Business Administration (MBA). She was an official of the Internal Revenue Service in the areas of Tax Control, Audit, and Administrative Claims. She has advised on financial and tax matters to the largest mass consumption and prepaid medicine companies in Ecuador, as well as industrial, commercial, floricultural, health, mining, and oil companies.
- Ecuador’s Internal Revenue Service (Tax Control, Audit, Administrative Claims)
- Head of Tax Planning and Tax Manager of the largest mass consumption and prepaid medicine companies in Ecuador.
- Ferrere Abogados, Tax Manager.
- Engineer in Business Administration, Universidad Central del Ecuador.
- MBA, Universidad Central del Ecuador.
- Master in Financial Management, Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR – Spain).
- Certification in Tax Management, Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ).
- Tax Law and Financial Law